Proper home care is as important to your results as the service itself, especially after Brazilian sugaring. We will design a regimen customized to your individual skin needs with products we carry at our Savannah location.
Rules to Follow
Before your sugaring appointment:
- Allow the hair to grow to 1/4 inch long. For most people, this means hiding the razor for about a week and a half to two weeks.
- DO NOT USE NUMBING CREAM. Most of the products aren’t very effective, and the cream or lotion is removed before the service in the cleansing process anyway.
- Plan to bring a clean set of underwear with you for after your bikini service.
- Plan to bring a clean white tee with you for after your back or chest service.
For 24 hours:
- No sex, tanning, exercising, or tight clothing.
After 48 hours:
- Exfoliate and moisturize the sugared area. Plan to exfoliate and moisturize the area 2 – 3 times per week. This helps to prevent ingrown hairs, and we can ALWAYS tell our clients who do and who don’t exfoliate.
- Plan to return for your follow-up appointment as soon as the hair is 1/4 inch long. For most people, this is between 4 and 6 weeks after the initial appointment. This will allow us to remove the hair during its growing stage, ensuring you get the smoothest skin for the longest time possible.